What are cookies and how Musibodas websites use them?
Cookies are files that the website or application that is used on your browser and on your device (Smartphone, tablet or connected TV) while browsing the pages or the device, and are used to store information about your visit. Like most sites on the Internet, Musibodas Cookies Web Portals for:
- Ensure that web pages can work properly
- Store your preferences, such as the language that has selected the font size.
- Know your browsing experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as what pages you have seen or how long you have been in our media.
Users who complete the registration process o Log in with your access data to personalized services and tailored to your preferences based on personal information provided at the time of registration and stored in your browser’s cookie.
Why are they important?
- From a technical point of view, you want websites to work more easily and tailored to users’ preferences, such as storing the language, currency of the country or detecting the access device.
- They establish the levels of protection and security that prevent or hinder attacks against the website or users.
- They allow the media managers to know the statistical data collected in the Cookies to improve the quality and experience of their services.
Which are the different types of Cookies we use in Musibodas?
- Session Cookies expire when the user leaves the page or closes the browser, ie they are active during the visit to the website and therefore are deleted from your computer when leaving.
- Permanent Cookies expire when the purpose for which they are served is fulfilled or when they are manually deleted, have a deletion date and are normally used in the online purchase process, customizations or in the registry, in order not to have to enter our password constantly.
On the other hand, according to who is the entity that manages the equipment or domain from where the Cookies are sent and treat the data that are obtained, we can distinguish between own and third party Cookies.
- Own Cookies are cookies that are sent to your computer and managed exclusively by us for the best operation of the website. The information we collect is used to improve the quality of our service and your experience as a user.
- If you interact with the content of our Website, Third Party Cookies can also be established (for example, by pressing social networking buttons or viewing videos hosted on another website), which are those established by a different domain of our website. We can not access the data stored in the cookies of other websites when browsing the mentioned websites.
Navigating through this web portal means that the following types of cookies may be installed, which we call collectively as “Technical Cookies”:
- Performance Cookies – are Cookies that are used to enhance your browsing experience and optimize website performance.
- Registry Cookies – These are cookies that are used when a website requires login.
- Analytic Cookies – Cookies that are used to gather information about the use of our websites anonymously for analytical purposes.
Some Musibodas services may use connectors with various social networks: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Youtube, etc. By using the social register, it authorizes the social network to store a persistent Cookie. This Cookie remembers your identification on the service, making access much faster on subsequent visits. This Cookie can be removed, and you can override the access permissions of the Musibodas services from the specific social network privacy settings.
How can I set up my cookies?
Do we update our Cookies Policy?
<br/> Documentation: http://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/canaldocumentacion/publicaciones/common/Guias/Guia_Cookies.pdf